Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ENTRY 2- Healing

Uhuru was finally starting to gain control of her life. Something she thought she lost when her doctor told her how sick she was. The doctors warning startled her.

“Ms Ciaphus, you have to take better care of yourself. We both know the chest and backaches are not a result of your morning jogs,” he said.

He looked her in the eyes and his tone changed becoming more serious. “Maybe you would prefer to speak to someone, a professional perhaps.”


Uhuru refusing to listen further quickly stopped him. “No doctor, I am fine, you know, the pain could be a result of stress from work, I just need to relax that’s all.”

“I insist, Ms Caiphus”, the doctor said as he walked closer to her.

“Well, I insist, I am fine” Uhuru said confidently. “I have another appointment in an hour, so if you don’t mind, traffic is terrible, the sooner I leave the less traffic I have to sit in”


“Of course, please call me if you continue to suffer from pain”. He gave her a prescription note; “take this, the listed will help with the symptoms, but not the cause” said Doctor Borman.

1 comment:

  1. Your story just remind me mine.what can we do to avoid such things? diseases just come up from no where and sometime doctors can't explain what could cause them. So you have to accept it. My personal experience makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete