Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If I were the boss?

If I were the boss, I would have a to-do-list of all the things I want to achieve in and with the company I am leading. One of the things on my list would be to take time to focus on the Corporate Social Investment (CSI) of the company and the employees.

My aim would be to use the business as a tool to meet my purpose in life whilst developing it to serve the community in which it operates. Through focused energy, time and finances spent on the CSI department, I would positively influence and contribute to society.

The next item on my list would focus on the Human Resources department. I believe that employees need to be happy or content with their occupation and work environment in order to remain motivated. An employee that is happy or content with their work, will be productive and passionate, no matter how challenging the job might be.

Employees would also put more effort in their work thus producing more and inevitably improving the organisation.

3 comments:

  1. You really have clear goals and tasks, I can sense that you really have the boss character in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always focused, I am certain that you do have the traits of being a boss Thansi. Your goals say a lot more, and I like the fact that motivation is part of your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So focused, and yet still thinking about people around you Thandi. I love the fact that you still included motivation as it is one of the crucial points management or boss's have to consider implementing in organisations as means to a more productive work force...and a happy work force leads to more productivity and profit being generated.

    ReplyDelete