Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Entry 12: A light burden (Matthew 11:28-30)


http://www.citypictures.net
“India?!” Uhuru said in shock.
“Yes India, the family really wants to see you, especially me.” Paavai stated.
“I haven’t thought about India in a long time Paavai and honestly, I don’t want to think about India.” Uhuru said sorrowfully.
“I know India holds precious but painful memories. However coming to India might help you remember the good about Maran. You might even heal Uhuru. We all know that’s what you need right now.”  Paavai said persuasively.
Uhuru interrupted her, “I’m not sure Paavai, but let me think about it.”
“Great, you won’t regret coming here, I know you won’t.” Paavai said in excitement
Uhuru heard the enthusiasm in her tone. “Don’t get too excited, I said I’ll think about it.”
“Ok, that’s better then nothing. Listen, I have to go but we will chat soon.” Paavai said with hope in her heart.
Uhuru smiled, “yes, of course and thank you for the call.”
“My pleasure and take care Sister.” Paavai dropped the phone, but before she did, Uhuru had made her decision. She knew that Maran would have wanted her to do this. Her spirit agreed and in excitement, she shouted “I am going to India!”

No comments:

Post a Comment