Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

It is better to practice a little then talk a lot


http://www.toplifequotes.com
Last year I did my internship in a Public Relations agency and it taught me life skills that I will never forget. I learnt the importance of working hard and smart while minding my own business. I found I was able to concentrate on creating work that I could be proud of and soon I was able to see that others respected, valued and trusted the work I did within the organisation.

It is Benjamin Franklin who once said “well done is better then well said.” I agree with this and  even though there will be times when your work and capabilities are questioned and undermined, be still, focus on what you need to do and get on with your work.

I truly believe that ones work speaks for itself. There is no need to prove anything to anyone, defend yourself, or try to be anything your not. Just be sincere in the work you put out and you will reap the rewards of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment