Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

What motivate me?


http://www.firmthighsandbutt.com
The people I am blessed to have in my life. These people include my family, friends and the kind strangers I happen to meet on this journey called Life.

I am motivated by Nature. Its not only beautiful, but it presents me with many life lessons, that when taken to heart, teach and guide me.

I am also motivated by the peacefulness that comes with stillness. When I find a serene place, stop my constant thinking, listen to my heart and spirit, I often receive answers to questions I ask God.

In between all of this, there is colour, creativity, dance, fashion, film, food, fun, good books, great writers, laughter, music, painting,  photography and poetry. I take great delight in these.  

But my greatest and most consistent motivator is God. He tops it all and is my source of joy.

These are things that motivate me, what motivates you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment