Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Write a list: the 10 most unexpected consequences of being online


While researching an assignment online, 10 most unexpected consequences occurred.
  1. I found different views on the assignment topic, which really confused me. As a result, my own views on the assignment topic changed altogether.
  2. I received a “mention” on Twitter and read it.
  3. I started scrolling down my TL and was amused at how some people are not who they say they are on Twitter.  
  4. Twenty-minutes later, I found myself wasting time on Facebook instead of working.
  5. I even chatted with “Friends/ Followers” on these social networking sites.
  6. I then started downloading music, which gave me great pleasure. J
  7. After that, I did some more online research only to be continuously relocated to different pages than the one I clicked on.
  8. To make things worse, I found some scary things online.
  9. I also found strange things that included seeing naked pictures of people, which I didn’t expect to see.
  10. After frantically trying to exit these pages, I ended up deleting important research that I had already done. L
http://madeleinemitchell.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment