Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello Stranger




Obsessed. Compulsive.
Is how my sign is described.
Obsessed. Compulsive is what I’m seeing.


For how can I explain this feeling? This thought?
Uncontrollable . Overwhelming.
You, which I know exist.

I feel the way You do.
Touch the way You do.
See the things you see.
You, which I know exist.


In sync with You. My eyes have opened up to your world, your truth, your burden.
I have known You before I have known the power of my mind, my being, my truth.
You, which I know exist.

I’ve allowed myself to be consumed by You.
You, that I find Beautiful.
You that has converted into my melody. My beat. My song

Your God given mind is intriguing.
The way you are, inspires. .Surely God knew that when He created you.
Your presence, never experienced, but always felt, is breathtaking.
Stranger you might see, but stimulation you have created within me
.

No comments:

Post a Comment