Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Prayer to God

Hello Lord, hope You doing well today.

I am and have experienced Your love this week, Your protections and gifts. I thank You for that.

I watched these girls yesterday that were scrutinizing their bodies. They continually spoke about their weight, skin, legs and tummies.

I wonder whether they will ever see themselves the way YOU see them. I wonder whether they will ever stop using the images they see on fashion and lifestyle magazine, as a barometer in which they measure themselves by.
Their bodies by.

Hey, I guess we all have our journeys to travel, maybe self and spiritual realisation is theirs, and maybe less judgement is mine.
Whatever lesson we all supposed to learn in our journeys, give us an open mind to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment