Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awakened Love (Song of Songs 3-5)

http://schulerbooks.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/for-the-love-of-books/
Uhuru knew that she was not over the loss of her husband. The pain was ingrained in her heart and even her skin. The skin only Maran knew how to caress. He loved her dearly and she could see it in his eyes every time he spoke to her.

 “One day I am going to marry you,” he said the first time they had met. She was standing in a queue, ready to pay for a book she was looking forward to read. Confused, she turned around and looked at the man that stood behind her. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey le me love, your song made me cry. What a sad story and sad song!Why people have to always say goodbye? and most of the time, to people we love the most? Life sometime scared me!!!

    ReplyDelete