Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Entry 5: Presence like Lebanon (Song of Songs 5:15)


“That is what Christopher says to Jane. Its one of my favourite lines in the book.” Maran said. His excitement subsided and his facial expression changed as he noticed Uhuru’s facial expression.

Thanks, thanks a lot,” Uhuru said agitated. She walked out of the queue to return the book to the shelf she found it in. Maran paid for his and followed her.

“I am sorry, sometimes I don’t think before I speak,” Maran said. Before Maran could complete his speech, Uhuru interrupted him and sarcastically replied, “I am sure.”

http://aishagrace.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/magnificent-mountains/
Maran chucked, he was amused. “As I was saying, I apologise for spoiling the book for you. How about a coffee to show you how sorry I am.”

“I have coffee at home” Uhuru said as she frantically paged through the book she was holding.
“I am sure”, Maran replied confidently.
Uhuru chuckled as she released Maran was teasing her. “Fine, than you might as well tell me more about the book.”
“Definately,” Maran said as he pulled out a chair for Uhuru. 

2 comments:

  1. Do they end up falling inlove? I am curious to hear what happens next.

    ReplyDelete