Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Entry 8- Salvation(Exodus 14:13)


Uhuru knew she wouldn’t be able to find someone like Maran again. It took her a long time for him to break the wall she had built around herself. She rememberered the day he did:

http://tangyauhoong.tumblr.com/
“I will fight for you. I will keep knocking on the door of your heart, until you open it up for me. I will wait for you and when you come to me, you will never any reasons to not trust or doubt me. This I promise you,” Maran said gently.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep,” Uhuru said, hoping Maran would leave before she gave in.

“Uhuru, I have learnt that a promise is a promise and you can’t say you will do something and not do it. Your word is everything.” Maran responded.

Uhuru sat in silence, Maran was saying all the right things but fear still resided in her heart.
Maran looked at her, “Fear is the opposite of love. Do you know that?”
Maran knew what she was thinking, Uhuru thought.

Maran broke her train of thought “I need you to trust me, I’m standing right here, waiting for you to show up, wanting you, but I need you to trust in what you know rather than the fear you feel.” Maran said. 


1 comment:

  1. A well written abstract piece. Nicely cloaked message that relates to the story of Moses and the Israelites in Egypt.

    ReplyDelete