Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The colour of the wind is yellow


The colour of the wind is yellow. Yellow is the colour of wisdom and happiness.
Happiness is what I feel when I am in your presence.
Your presence is where I shine brightly.
Brightly coloured are the flowers that you send me every morning.
Every morning you send me sunlight.
http://levonnesprettypics.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html
Sunlight produces sunrays that dance on the sea while the sun sets on the horizon.
Horizon?, You are never that far, for You have promised me that “You will never leave nor forsake me.”
Me that looks upon you for guidance.
Guidance that only you can provide.
Provide me then with the opportunity to always be still and know you are God.
God; you remain beautiful, trustworthy, faithful, kind, gentle, magnificent, merciful, forgiving and you give grace freely.
Freely is how I live because in You their is freedom, joy and abundance of life.
Life is the whispers that gently caress my skin like the wind.
The wind is the colour of yellow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment