Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A family that eats together...(Proverbs 1:8)


Paavai put her dish in the sink and asked her mother to write down the instructions for Uhuru on how to cook stuffed idli. 

 

Uhuru liked Paavai’s suggestion and stated, “Yes, please, I would really appreciate it.”

 

“Uhuru can get the note from you later, we have to get going now,” said Paavai.

 

“Let me go fetch my bag,” Uhuru said as she also put her dish in the sink. Uhuru rushed to her room, took her bag and camera and rushed down stairs again.

 

“Great lets go,” Paavai said enthusiastically.

Uhuru was equally excited and thanked Maran’s mother once again. “I really enjoyed breakfast and thank you papa as well.”


www.eriesprout.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment