Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, October 26, 2012

The last lecture


The last lecture of Media Studies was bittersweet. Sweet- because all the pressure that came with the subject was finally over. Bitter- because the relationship I had built with my classmates and lecturer during these times, had come to end. 

I was not fully aware that in all the moments of pressure and tiredness, growth, laughter and joy took place. I was so focused on planning for the future and reliving my pasts when it came to school work, that I missed the gift of the present moment. 

It was truly pleasure learning from my lecturers and classmates this year. However, by taking life tooooooo seriously, I possibly missed experiencing genuinely fun times. But this too is a lesson on its own and I move forward determined not to take life and all the experiences I am blessed with, for granted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment