Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Watch this space

Photo by: Nomthandazo Ndlungwana

“Watch this space,” is something my brother once said to me. I have watched him grow from a young boy to a young man and am always amazed at his character. He is only 19 years old, but holds wisdom as if he was in his 40s.

I truly appreciate his attitude towards life. He is respectful towards his parents and me. He is also kind and gentle, but simultaneously tough and strong. I know he is his own person, but I truly believe he has my father’s heart. My father’s goodness.

I am grateful that he has learnt the important lessons from my dad. He even has my father’s perfections and imperfections. I always find it amusing that they both do not realise how similar they are in character and behaviour.

Even in moments of disagreements, I am always thankful to God for the brother I have. I believe in him and his future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment