Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, June 15, 2012

The elephant in the room


There is an awkward silence when the doctor walks in
So silent that the loudest noise could be of a falling drawing pin
The elephant in the room
http://listverse.com
Is the message of doom
It steals my hope
And I wonder how I will cope
To hear you gone
Has stolen my dawn

Who will wake me up with a sweet song?
And show me where I belong?
Who will remind me of who I am?
I silently pray that this is a scam

We stand by your bedside and I realise, you have not only left me, but this family
I am saddened and a dark cloud covers me
And once again I find myself silently praying that God hears my plea
If not, then let Him hear my cry
As I say to you my last good bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment