Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses


Let switch this statement up a bit and say “our greatest weakness are our greatest strengths.”

Now that sounds much better. This statement reminds me of the following Bible verse:

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

I meditate (think deeply, say out loud, focus for a time for spiritual purposes or to relax) on this verse every time I experience moments where I feel I lack strength or courage. After meditation, I remember the following, not only about myself but also the human spirit as well.

·         You are stronger than what you think
·         Everyone is born with power that far exceeds what they can imagine or contemplate.
·         Learning the lesson is far more important than how you feel at the moment because there are great rewards thereafter.
·         You do not need to understand or know all the answers of your life experiences, instead you need to trust, believe and live in faith. 


http://theologigal.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister. I could not agree with you more. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete