Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Eat, drink and be glad(Ecclesiastes 8:15)


http://www.whatsforlunchhoney.net

“Today you going to have a real nashta(breakfast), not the cereal you tend to eat back home,” Paavai said as she welcomed Uhuru to the breakfast table.

 

Uhuru took a seat and with a smile, she greeted everyone.

“Yes- wow, you went all out, I see,” Uhuru declared.

 

“Not actually, mom helped me” Paavai responded.

 

“Well everything looks great, thank you Paavai and you mom. This was one of the things I missed about being here,” Uhuru said as she looked at Marans mother.

 

“Its my pleasure dear, now eat after your coffee,” Uhuru’s mother kindly responded. 

Uhuru was beaming, “Of course, she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment