Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Why I have conversations?


I have conversations because life is meant to be shared. I understand that I am not an island and God intended for humans to experience life together. These experiences are shared when there are relationships and relationships need to be maintained. One of the most prevalent ways of maintaining relationships is through conversations.

Thus, it is important for people to have quality conversations that achieve the following:
  • Help individuals to grow in knowledge.
  • Help individuals to share information.
  • Help individuals to become more socially active.


Quality conversations need to be enjoyable and valuable. I normally find that these type of conversations always have sincerity and care in them. I value this genuinely.

Quality conversations bring clarity to topics discussed and sometimes have wit or humour. Above all of this, the quality conversations I have are always relevant, informative and serve to teach me a little more about others and myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment