Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, September 7, 2012

My big fat BIG dream.


My biggest fattest BIG BIG dream is to travel the world!

I want to see different places, meet different people and learn about others culture and myself in the process. I want to see how others live, understand their political, social, economical, environmental and religious views. Then I want to teach them about South Africa (SA).

However, in order to teach others about SA, I have to travel my own country first. I imagine that I will see beautiful places that are not in the South African travel books and enjoy the experience fully.

http://www.sierraexpressmedia.com
Subsequently, I want to travel this continent and experience the similarities (more than differences) that Africans have. I want to understand MY people and learn more of what we, as Africans, have to offer the world.

Then I want to travel the rest of the world and do the following:
  • Discover beautiful places
  • Discover history of the places
  • Meet difference people
  • Witness different cultures 
  • Eat different types of cuisines

I believe it is important to never stop learning. Learning about other places, people, things and even oneself is a wonderful way to live life fully. And isn't that what life is all about: to live it to the fullest? 


No comments:

Post a Comment