Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My favourite Cat in the Hat book is [fill in the title]; because...


Honestly, I do not have a favourite Cat in the Hat book. Instead, when I was younger, I enjoyed reading books about heroes and heroines, about vampires and people who lived for great adventures and travelled the world. This did not include Cat in the Hat books.

Even though I did not appreciate the magnitude and complexity of the book To Kill a Mockingbird, I was transferred into a different world beautifully painted by the words of Harper Lee.

I also loved the Jeepers Creepers books and anything by Roald Dahl. My all time favourite book from Roald Dahl is Matilda. As a little girl, I learnt that nothing is impossible in life and I could achieve whatever dreams I had for myself. I learnt the importance of having good family relationships and friendships.

I am sure that the Cat in the Hat books taught many valuable life lessons. Matilda did the same for me. 
http://blog.schoollibraryjournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment