Love !n Mot!on

Thandi means love and I AM love in motion.God's life breath, daughter, sister, student and Gods purpose defined and liberated daily.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Let us go from here (John 14: 31)

The next morning Uhuru woke up to the kisses of the sun as it shined brightly into her room. She was in a peaceful place and on her way to healing wholeheartedly. She smiled and listened to the sound of her heart beat. It was pure music.


She continued to lie in bed and enjoyed the silence.


“Uhuru, are you awake?” Paavai said

“I am now” Uhuru grumbled.
Uhuru, Uhuru, are you awake?” Paavai repeated.
“Yes, I will be out in give me 5 minutes” Uhuru responded.

Great, I will see you downstairs; we have a long yet interesting day ahead of us!” Pavaai said in excitement.

Uhuru thought of how much she loved India, smiled and said “I can’t wait!”  

http://www.graphics18.com

No comments:

Post a Comment